------------------------------------------------------------------------ reports. So far he has said that someone from "up high" . . . a good source, although he wants everyone to know its rumor, said everything is fine . . . we will be very happy.
LouJberger said that the SEC figured out the float was bigger than the O/S and that was the cause of the halt. Not sure of his source.
dbcmkx just asked Dr D if he felt 100% confident about his source that told him all was fine and we would be happy?
Dr D replied he trusted the individual, but its up to you to decide if you choose to accept the rumor or not.
He feels USCA was damaged by the SEC stepping in . . . and that they should help to resolve some of the issues that they helped create . . . he felt that was unacceptable behavior by the SEC.
He doesnt believe that CMKX wanted this . . . feels that the company felt it could not be avoided (Dr D's opinon is that Bob just decided to face it head on, where as Glenn was trying to tippy toe around it, again, it was His Opinion on that)
Im at work so I get interupted . . . I will do my best golden
.....said some of the reasons for the hault were legit, but found timing strategic, like USCA. said, dont panic . . . he feels that Bob and attornies are not too conerned or caught off guard by this.
I was just told by a colleague who spoke with the same person that Dr. D mentions, way up high, think as high as you can go and you'll figure out who we are talking about, and the exact quote was "Relax, everything is fine. Keep your eyes open for what is coming." Yes very vague, but isn't everything that comes from this person. wink wink. I wasn't going to post this, but when I saw that Dr. D had the same conversation I knew I wasn't being fed a line of b.s. Take it for what its worth.
Guts...for what it is worth...Dr.D is pretty much of a straight shooter. If he indicates that he has spoken with someone in the know....there is a good probabilty that he has. But as he has indicated..it is a rumor and shoul dbe treated as such...take it for what it is worth.
That is to say, if you really feel a need to boost your confidence in your decision about CMKX...this little post may help you..
But bottom line...nothing, that is, until or unless we hear something official from CMKX or SEC...means anything really significant at this point in time.