I have remaining 1,000,000 shares from Choicetrade that I do not have yet. I requested them 11/7/2005. I did E-mailed Choicetrade 1 / 5 and asked if they had heard anything. This was the response. "We do not have any updates, although our clients are beginning to receive their certs." I do have approx 9,014,000 shares faxed to the task force.
Still haven't received my certs yet, put in my order with Ameritrade, back in October. I am not sure what to do. I have emailed them several times and the reply is that they are waiting to receive them....Any suggestions?